Facebook Account Disabled | New 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a big component in my life is a bit of an exaggeration-- as I make certain it is for any other social media sites manager. Not only do I utilize it to correspond with family and friends-- but I'm permanently including material to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Facebook Account Disabled



Facebook Disabled My Account



Picture my shock when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one early morning only to obtain the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that even suggest?

I tried to visit with one more internet browser and also I obtained the exact same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook provided a kind entry web page for those wishing to contact Facebook about their handicapped account, as well as I emailed them generally asking why my account was disabled as well as how I can obtain accessibility back to the numerous pages I'm an admin for. I explained that I take care of a range of pages for clients, as well as was constantly mindful regarding the web content I posted-- after all, my parents are on Facebook also.

After sending out the email to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the good friends who's email addresses I really had as well as explained what took place. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were only able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that email were classified right into three various categories:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it because you published political stuff (I such as Ron Paul as well as shared material regarding #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I check out some of the posts by others that have had their accounts impaired to figure out why my own was instantly pulled-- without warning I should add. The posting days on the write-ups span the lifetime of Facebook, revealing that the company has permanently gotten on a behind-the-scenes campaign of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I found some posts by well-known blog owners or journalists, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and also Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook users had their accounts and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook uncovered who they disabled. For the rest of us, we're basically on our very own.

Reviewing these posts didn't infuse much hope in me or my scenario. The awareness of what I lost was beginning to set in as well.

Over the years I had computers collision, swiped, lost, and so on and also relied on Facebook to hold all my travel as well as celebration photos. The website isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not publish all my images on Facebook for my friends as well as family members to check out at their discernment? There were well over 2000 photos, numerous videos, blog posts (notes), plus all the calls (I still haven't had the ability to reconnect with lots of who were all lost when Facebook impaired my account). This was looking to be a very bleak scenario as I further understood simply what was shed.

I had to restore accessibility to Facebook to manage the pages for my customers, and likewise for my very own business. A number of my web pages' admin accessibility were shared with a companion as well as were conveniently set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the new account.

Several of the Facebook web pages admin access were shared with my clients, whom I had to call to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. All of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" and truly so. I, too, would certainly examine the individual I paid to handle my Facebook page why their Facebook account was impaired. Would not you?

I still don't have a response to that inquiry. "I have no concept" is the answer I still provide, since its real. Facebook has still yet to provide me a reason my account was handicapped. After checking out the reasons Facebook handicapped accounts on their page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add individuals, post sex-related web content, bother anyone. so why they deleted me really did not make sense. Only after I review various other posts did I understand a bit more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display name is various than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, but not by a lot. It was still phonetically the very same, yet meant different than the rest of my family. I additionally had a client that lately made use of a competition promo to boost their e-mail checklist. According to Facebook promotional standards, contests can just be run on Facebook with one of two apps: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I examined that client's Facebook page and it was gone too. Aha!

Although the competition wasn't exactly held on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's internet site), and the champion was alerted through email (you can not announce victors on your wall surface), I was positive this was the upseting action which had me ushered off Facebook without even a 'Bye-bye'.

At this moment it was about a week because I originally composed Facebook that fateful morning, as well as I still hadn't gotten a reply. I reviewed the web page enabling me to call Facebook, as well as clarified that I currently had a better idea about why they disabled me, and that I was sorry. I swore never ever to do something like that again (was it really that bad??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent that off and waited once again. After a couple of even more days I understood something. something very vital-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would certainly have never ever received the email since it was set to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Rough.

So I sent one more e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did contact me prior to this email, I would have never obtained it.

A couple of days later on I ultimately received an email from Javier at Facebook. Below's the only response I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What a juvenile reaction-- certain Facebook is a 'young' company, but I make sure there need to be a person there with better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- don't email us once again.' ALRIGHT Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever understand if/when they'll decide to erase you.
2. Don't manage your different client's pages with the exact same account. If one page/account obtains deleted, you won't lose them all.
3. A lot of my friends are pretenders that's accounts are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Add as a pal" button making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month given that I had my account impaired, and also had lots of time to review the experience. I haven't tried to speak to Facebook directly since I received the e-mail from Javier, yet I did start the site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and also the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to draw attention to the adverse experience.

Do I desire Facebook to change their disabling plan? Nope.

I take care of a few MU websites and also if you want a person off your website, of course remove them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog messages, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded material onto the site-- No photos to share or tag-- No short articles to Like-- No standing updates to LOL at-- It would certainly be NOTHING.

Facebook must enable those who they disabled to download their account, letting them retrieve their photos/videos/notes/ etc., prior to going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their pals condition updates (in contrast to 'Liking' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an energetic account to be downloaded and install, so why not a handicapped account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit elder around-- specifically with their IPO introduced. I'm really considering buying stock so they will have to pay attention to my problem-- at least I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account handicapped? Did you get it back, and also if so just how?