How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the way you can see that liked your web page Prior to you might just click on the number of likes and a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This changed and you require to do 2 added actions currently.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the web link 'Similar to this' simply listed below the variety of likes on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most lately are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes through Insights

There is one more method to find individuals that liked your web page, via Insights. In fact it coincides way but a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most just recently liked first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page