How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to experience the person's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and after that use that information to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody can possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at least I could restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Delete All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you need to click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, and also choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much too time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you need to be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!