How Do I Connect My Twitter to Facebook | New 2019

How Do I Connect My Twitter To Facebook
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's also possible to use Facebook's setups. To connect your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to use the Twitter website on a computer.

When I do not recognize exactly how to do things, I make use of Google to find @[How|Exactly How Do I Connect My Twitter To Facebook
.

Right here is a detailed tutorial on How To attach Twitter account to Facebook company page:

1) Log in to your business Twitter account (or the twitter account that you wish to make use of to upload on your business page).

2) Click the little equipment on top of the web page and also choose 'Edit Account'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down and click the 'Connect to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will appear, stating that Twitter would like to connect to your account (meaning your individual profile). Click 'Okay'.

5) An additional window will pop up, saying "Twitter would love to upload to your good friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is currently attached to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

Yet wait, you don't want to post to your profile; you just intend to upload to your service page! (This is the part where I obtained puzzled).

7) De-select both boxes, as well as click 'Enable posting to one of my pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have more than one page, pick which web page you would love to post to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little window will pop up saying 'Twitter wishes to manage your web pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just attach Twitter to Facebook.