Facebook Delete All Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and afterwards utilize that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody could possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you've had with family and friends, going back for many years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. Yet I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you have to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. However, I did find a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window as well as click the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you need to be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!