How to See who is Searching You On Facebook | New 2019




I visualize there's many people out there that would certainly be rather thinking about learning who's been searching for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Is Searching You On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll most likely appreciate this message since I saw something pretty cool down the other week which permits you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'practical' of techniques, but it works-- as well as it's the only approach I understand that does. I know there's a load of apps that assert they can reveal you that's been searching for you however most of them are just duff & are built with various other purposes (such as stealing accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this technique you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no risk to your account.

Below's just how I found it.

At the time of composing this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a large follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name and it was developed with the single intention of permitting me to register to particular websites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yep as long as I don't such as Facebook I was basically required to create an account.

Now right here's the thing-- a number of weeks back I went on a night out & I satisfied a girl. We chatted for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her once again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A couple of days after I so happened to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess that existed in my 'suggested pals'?

None other than the girl I fulfilled on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have searched for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a sweetheart ... as well as possibly to bear in mind what I really resemble).

And also due to the fact that Facebook does not know who else to advise to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to show me suggested friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So here's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised pals won't necessarily show individuals who have actually been searching for you. Certain, several of them might have searched for you however there is no way of telling for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended buddies based upon your interests, who your currently close friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- among a whole load of various other points.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any buddies-- it does not know that to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best guess! Trendy huh?

Now if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would certainly be interested in discovering who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and have a look at your 'advised good friends' (however make sure to review the important pointers listed below, or else it may screw up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would likewise have an interest in finding out who's been looking for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also upload a profile picture of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have buddies and updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account resting there prepared to catch unwary searchers.

After that, when you're ready to learn who's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and check out your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, think about these vital pointers.

To start with, make use of common sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' good friends, so not everybody that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... But if somebody appears there that you took place to fulfill who would have had no other previous connection to you (like the example I stated about the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account besides sign in & scroll with the checklist of recommended friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look any person, don't click profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some info it'll begin using it so recommend good friends so it will end up being harder to inform that has looked for you & who's been shown there because they're linked to something you've clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can find out that's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the technique, however hey ho it functions & it's the only technique I recognize that does.