How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook transformed the method you can see who liked your web page Before you might simply click the number of sort and a popup would turn up with the people that like your page.

This altered and also you need to do 2 extra steps currently.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click on the link 'Like this' just below the number of sort on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the listing of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As by means of Insights

There is an additional way to discover the people that liked your page, through Insights. Actually it coincides method yet a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of the people that liked your page, with most just recently liked first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page