Is My Facebook Account Deactivated | New 2019

To say that Facebook plays a big component in my life is a little an exaggeration-- as I'm sure it is for any other social networks manager. Not only do I use it to communicate with friends and family-- yet I'm permanently including content to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

Is My Facebook Account Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Visualize my shock when I tried to sign right into Facebook one early morning just to receive the following message:

My account was disabled? What does that even imply?

I tried to visit with one more browser and also I obtained the same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook provided a form submission web page for those wanting to write to Facebook regarding their handicapped account, as well as I emailed them essentially asking why my account was disabled and also how I can get accessibility back to the various pages I'm an admin for. I explained that I take care of a selection of pages for clients, and was always conscious about the content I posted-- nevertheless, my moms and dads are on Facebook also.

After sending out the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the close friends that's e-mail addresses I really had and also discussed what took place. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, most of my friends were only able to be gotten in touch with by me on Facebook.

The replies I obtained from that email were classified right into three various groups:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it due to the fact that you published political things (I such as Ron Paul as well as shared content regarding #OWS).
- Perhaps someone flagged you.

I research several of the articles by others that have actually had their accounts handicapped to find out why my own was instantly drawn-- without warning I should include. The posting days on the short articles extend the life time of Facebook, revealing that the business has forever gotten on a behind-the-scenes project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I found some short articles by famous blog owners or journalists, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and Stan Shroeder (Mashable). A lot of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their accounts and/or pages reabled not long after Facebook discovered that they disabled. For the remainder people, we're essentially on our very own.

Checking out these short articles really did not infuse much hope in me or my circumstance. The realization of what I shed was beginning to set in too.

Throughout the years I had computer systems collision, stolen, lost, etc. and also relied on Facebook to organize all my travel and also celebration photos. The web site isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not post all my photos on Facebook for my friends and also household to view at their discretion? There were well over 2000 pictures, many video clips, article (notes), plus all the get in touches with (I still have not had the ability to reconnect with numerous that were all lost when Facebook handicapped my account). This was seeming a very bleak circumstance as I even more recognized just what was shed.

I had to reclaim accessibility to Facebook to handle the pages for my clients, as well as also for my own enterprises. Much of my pages' admin gain access to were shared with a partner and also were conveniently set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the brand-new account.

Some of the Facebook pages admin accessibility were shown my clients, whom I needed to call to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. Every one of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" as well as rightfully so. I, also, would examine the person I paid to handle my Facebook page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Would not you?

I still don't have an answer to that question. "I have no concept" is the response I still provide, since its real. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason that my account was disabled. After checking out the factors Facebook impaired accounts on their page I was still in the dark. I didn't spam-add people, blog post sex-related web content, bother any person. so why they deleted me really did not make sense. Just after I check out various other short articles did I recognize a little bit much more.

Facebook can disable your account if your screen name is various than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, however not by a lot. It was still phonetically the same, yet led to different than the rest of my family. I also had a client who recently used a competition promo to increase their e-mail checklist. According to Facebook marketing standards, contests can just be worked on Facebook with one of two apps: ShortStack as well as WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that client's Facebook page and also it was gone also. Aha!

Although the contest wasn't specifically hosted on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's site), and the champion was informed through e-mail (you can not reveal champions on your wall), I was confident this was the angering activity which had me ushered off Facebook without even a 'Bye-bye'.

Now it was about a week because I initially wrote Facebook that fateful morning, as well as I still had not received a reply. I revisited the web page permitting me to get in touch with Facebook, and discussed that I now had a far better idea concerning why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I pledged never to do something like that once again (was it truly that poor??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent that off as well as waited once again. After a couple of even more days I realized something. something really vital-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook e-mails. Even if they did email me, I would have never ever received the e-mail due to the fact that it was set to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent one more email to Facebook, this time letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and if they did contact me prior to this email, I would certainly have never gotten it.

A couple of days later I lastly got an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Below's the only feedback I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What a juvenile reaction-- certain Facebook is a 'young' business, however I make sure there must be somebody there with much better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' ALRIGHT Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never recognize if/when they'll determine to remove you.
2. Don't manage your different customer's web pages with the very same account. If one page/account obtains deleted, you will not shed them all.
3. A lot of my friends are pretenders who's profiles are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Add as a close friend" button making it difficult to re-add them.

Its been about a month since I had my account impaired, and also had great deals of time to assess the experience. I have not attempted to get in touch with Facebook straight given that I received the email from Javier, however I did start the web site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the negative experience.

Do I want Facebook to change their disabling plan? Nope.

I take care of a few MU sites and if you desire someone off your website, of course delete them/block them/whatever. But for Facebook to disable the account and also to maintain the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog messages, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded content onto the site-- No photos to share or tag-- No short articles to Like-- No condition updates to LOL at-- It would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook must allow those that they disabled to download their account, letting them get their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their pals standing updates (as opposed to 'Suching as' it). Facebook already makes it feasible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not a disabled account?

It's time for Facebook to get a bit more mature around-- particularly with their IPO announced. I'm in fact taking into consideration buying stock so they will certainly have to listen to my problem-- at least I'll profit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, and if so just how?