How to Know who Searched You On Facebook | New 2019




I picture there's several individuals out there that would be pretty interested in finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Searched You On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll probably enjoy this post because I noticed something rather cool down the various other week which permits you to do just that, as well as I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, however it functions-- and also it's the only technique I understand that does. I understand there's a lots of apps that declare they can show you who's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are built with various other intents (such as swiping access to your profile to post spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Here's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this blog post I do not use Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time as well as I don't intend to in the future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a big follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name as well as it was produced with the sole purpose of allowing me to sign up to certain websites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain gain access to.

So yep as long as I don't such as Facebook I was basically required to produce an account.

Now here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I satisfied a lady. We talked awhile and also I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her once more (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A few days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'recommended close friends'?

None besides the lady I fulfilled on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also perhaps to keep in mind what I in fact look like).

And also because Facebook doesn't know that else to advise to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's made a decision to reveal me advised friends based on who has been looking for me.

So here's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended good friends will not necessarily show individuals who have been searching for you. Certain, a few of them could have searched for you yet there is no chance of informing for sure.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested buddies based upon your rate of interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you've joined-- among an entire lots of various other points.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any kind of buddies-- it doesn't understand that to suggest.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best guess! Cool huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook account but would certainly have an interest in learning who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and take a look at your 'advised good friends' (yet make sure to check out the vital ideas below, or else it could mess up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would also want finding out that's been looking for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your real name) and also publish a profile photo of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your primary account as it'll have friends and updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account sitting there prepared to catch unwary searchers.

After that, when you prepare to find out that's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account as well as check out your advised close friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, consider these crucial ideas.

First of all, use common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will advised some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everybody that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... But if somebody appears there who you happened to fulfill that would certainly have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I mentioned concerning the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually looked for you ... otherwise I assume you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll via the listing of recommended good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll start utilizing it so suggest close friends so it will certainly become harder to inform who has actually searched for you & that's been revealed there since they're linked to something you've clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can find out that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful method in the approach, yet hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.