How to Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and then use that info to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person could possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no global "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you have to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and also select "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much also time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk



The procedure is straightforward. Open up your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!