How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page | New 2019

Facebook altered the means you can see that liked your page Prior to you could just click on the number of sort as well as a popup would show up with the people that like your page.

This altered and you require to do 2 additional actions now.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click the web link 'Such as this' just listed below the variety of sort on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the checklist of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most just recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As by means of Insights

There is an additional way to discover individuals that liked your page, using Insights. Actually it coincides method however a various starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of the people that liked your web page, with most recently suched as initially in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page