Delete All Messages In Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and then utilize that information to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone can potentially have access to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wished to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this had not been as simple as you would assume as there is no global "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and also pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Release a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few mins you ought to be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!