How Do I Link Twitter to My Facebook Page | New 2019

How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's additionally feasible to use Facebook's settings. To link your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to use the Twitter internet site on a computer system.

When I don't recognize just how to do things, I use Google to find @[How|Exactly How Do I Link Twitter To My Facebook Page
.

Right here is a step-by-step tutorial on Just how To link Twitter account to Facebook company web page:

1) Visit to your business Twitter account (or the twitter account that you intend to use to publish on your organisation page).

2) Click on the little equipment at the top of the web page and also choose 'Edit Profile'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down as well as click the 'Link to Facebook' button.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little home window will turn up, saying that Twitter would like to attach to your account (indicating your individual account). Click 'Okay'.

5) Another home window will appear, claiming "Twitter wishes to publish to your good friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is now attached to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

But wait, you don't wish to post to your account; you simply want to post to your organisation web page! (This is the component where I obtained confused).

7) De-select both boxes, as well as click 'Enable posting to among my web pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have more than one page, choose which page you wish to post to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little window will appear stating 'Twitter would love to manage your web pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You just link Twitter to Facebook.