How Do I See who Searched for Me On Facebook | New 2019




I think of there's plenty of individuals out there that would be pretty thinking about discovering who's been looking for them on Facebook.

How Do I See Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly enjoy this blog post due to the fact that I saw something rather cool down the other week which permits you to do simply that, and also I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of methods, yet it works-- and it's the only approach I know that does. I know there's a load of apps that claim they can reveal you that's been searching for you yet the majority of them are just duff & are built with various other intentions (such as taking accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Below's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this blog post I don't use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I don't mean to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a big fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's simply an empty account configuration with my name and also it was developed with the sole intention of allowing me to sign up to certain sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yes as high as I do not such as Facebook I was practically required to create an account.

Now right here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I fulfilled a girl. We talked for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever heard from her once more (and I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I just so happened to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and guess who was there in my 'suggested friends'?

None aside from the woman I met on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to remember what I really look like).

And due to the fact that Facebook doesn't know who else to advise to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to reveal me advised friends based on who has actually been searching for me.

So below's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised buddies will not always show people who have been searching for you. Certain, several of them might have looked for you but there is no way of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will show you recommended buddies based upon your interests, that your currently good friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- among a whole lots of various other points.

However if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any good friends-- it doesn't know that to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Amazing huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook account but would certainly have an interest in discovering that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up an empty account and also take a look at your 'advised close friends' (but make sure to read the crucial tips below, or else it may screw up).

As well as if you do already have a Facebook but would likewise have an interest in learning who's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) as well as submit an account image of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Now when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click both to figure out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your major account as it'll have close friends as well as updates, however cunningly you've got one more account resting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you prepare to discover who's been looking for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account and also check out your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, think about these vital suggestions.

To start with, make use of sound judgment-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'arbitrary' pals, so not everyone that appears there will have looked for you ... Yet if someone shows up there that you happened to meet that would certainly have had no other prior link to you (like the instance I mentioned regarding the girl in the club), then chances are they have actually looked for you ... or else I believe you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll through the listing of advised good friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse any person, don't click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some info it'll begin using it so suggest good friends so it will end up being harder to inform that has looked for you & who's been revealed there because they're connected to something you've clicked on or browsed.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can figure out who's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional method in the technique, however hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.