Who Can Search for Me On Facebook | New 2019




I imagine there's quite a few individuals out there that would certainly be quite thinking about learning who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly appreciate this article because I noticed something pretty cool down the other week which permits you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, but it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I know that does. I understand there's a tons of applications that claim they can show you that's been looking for you yet the majority of them are just duff & are built with various other intents (such as swiping access to your profile to upload spam).

With this method you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other approaches there's no danger to your account.

Here's how I uncovered it.

At the time of composing this post I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while and also I do not plan to in the future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name as well as it was developed with the single intent of enabling me to register to specific websites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yep as long as I do not such as Facebook I was practically compelled to develop an account.

Now below's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I met a girl. We chatted awhile and I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her once more (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I so took place to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and also assumption who existed in my 'suggested close friends'?

None aside from the girl I satisfied on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a sweetheart ... and also perhaps to keep in mind what I really appear like).

And also since Facebook doesn't recognize who else to recommend to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to show me advised close friends based upon that has actually been looking for me.

So below's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised pals will not necessarily reveal individuals who have actually been searching for you. Sure, a few of them might have searched for you however there is no other way of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will show you advised friends based upon your passions, that your currently pals with & what teams you've joined-- amongst an entire lots of other things.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any pals-- it does not know who to suggest.

So it shows you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best hunch! Awesome huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook account yet would certainly want finding out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised close friends' (however be sure to check out the vital suggestions below, otherwise it could mess up).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook yet would certainly likewise want figuring out that's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your genuine name) as well as upload a profile photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your primary account as it'll have close friends and updates, but cunningly you have actually got another account resting there all set to catch unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to discover who's been looking for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account and look into your recommended pals ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, think about these important ideas.

Firstly, make use of common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' friends, so not everybody that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... However if someone appears there that you occurred to satisfy who would certainly have had no other previous connection to you (like the instance I stated concerning the lady in the club), after that possibilities are they've searched for you ... or else I believe you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account besides sign in & scroll via the checklist of suggested pals.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't browse any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some info it'll begin using it so suggest buddies so it will certainly come to be harder to tell that has actually searched for you & that's been shown there due to the fact that they're attached to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can figure out that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible approach in the technique, however hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.