Can I Find Out who Searched for Me On Facebook | New 2019

Who Searched Me On Facebook



I imagine there's quite a few individuals available that would be pretty interested in discovering who's been looking for them on Facebook.

Can I Find Out Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll most likely appreciate this blog post since I noticed something pretty cool down the various other week which allows you to do simply that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'sensible' of approaches, but it works-- and also it's the only method I understand that does. I know there's a lots of apps that claim they can show you who's been searching for you yet most of them are just duff & are built with various other purposes (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Here's just how I uncovered it.

At the time of composing this article I do not make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time as well as I do not mean to in the future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account arrangement with my name and it was developed with the single intent of allowing me to join to certain web sites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yes as much as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Currently right here's the important things-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a girl. We talked for a bit as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so occurred to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also assumption who existed in my 'advised friends'?

None aside from the girl I satisfied on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she should have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and perhaps to bear in mind what I actually appear like).

As well as since Facebook doesn't recognize that else to advise to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's chosen to show me suggested pals based upon that has actually been searching for me.

So here's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're suggested pals won't necessarily reveal individuals that have actually been searching for you. Certain, several of them may have looked for you yet there is no other way of informing without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will show you suggested pals based upon your interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you have actually joined-- amongst an entire tons of various other points.

However if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any friends-- it doesn't recognize who to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would have an interest in discovering who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'suggested buddies' (but be sure to review the vital tips below, or else it may mess up).

And also if you do already have a Facebook yet would certainly also want discovering that's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also upload a profile picture of yourself.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, but cunningly you've got one more account sitting there ready to catch unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you prepare to find out that's been searching for you all you need to do is sign into the 'empty' account and also take a look at your advised friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into consideration these important ideas.

Firstly, utilize good sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' friends, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... However if somebody appears there who you occurred to satisfy that would certainly have had nothing else previous link to you (like the example I stated regarding the lady in the club), after that opportunities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account aside from sign in & scroll through the list of suggested close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not look any person, do not click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend friends so it will become harder to inform that has looked for you & that's been shown there since they're connected to something you've clicked or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can discover that's been searching for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the method, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I understand that does.