Delete All Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the hacker selected to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that make use of that info to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone can potentially have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I intended to erase all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I found that this had not been as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and also pick "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much also taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

Delete All Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window as well as click the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!