How to Delete All My Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk selected to experience the person's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and after that use that info to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone can potentially have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would have access to. Yet I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you need to click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and also select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far too lengthy. However, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome internet browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks earlier, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click on the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you must be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!