How to Know who is Searching for You On Facebook | New 2019




I imagine there's numerous people around that would be pretty thinking about discovering that's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To Know Who Is Searching For You On Facebook


If you are among them after that you'll possibly enjoy this blog post because I saw something rather cool down the various other week which permits you to do just that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'practical' of techniques, yet it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I recognize that does. I understand there's a lots of applications that claim they can reveal you who's been searching for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with various other purposes (such as taking accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no risk to your account.

Here's how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this post I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time and I do not mean to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was produced with the single intention of permitting me to join to specific web sites. You know ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yes as long as I don't like Facebook I was basically required to produce an account.

Now here's the thing-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I met a lady. We chatted awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A few days after I so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and also guess that existed in my 'suggested close friends'?

None other than the lady I met on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she must have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a sweetheart ... as well as maybe to bear in mind what I in fact appear like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook does not understand who else to recommend to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to show me recommended close friends based upon who has actually been looking for me.

So here's the bargain.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised friends won't always reveal individuals who have actually been searching for you. Sure, several of them may have looked for you however there is no chance of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will show you advised pals based upon your passions, who your already close friends with & what groups you have actually signed up with-- amongst a whole load of various other points.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of pals-- it doesn't recognize that to suggest.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook account however would be interested in figuring out who's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established an empty account and also have a look at your 'recommended close friends' (however be sure to check out the important tips listed below, or else it may mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook however would also want discovering who's been searching for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) as well as publish a profile picture of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have buddies and also updates, yet cunningly you have actually obtained another account sitting there prepared to catch unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you're ready to figure out who's been looking for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account as well as look into your advised close friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, think about these vital suggestions.

Firstly, make use of common sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' close friends, so not everybody that appears there will have looked for you ... However if someone appears there who you occurred to meet who would have had no other prior connection to you (like the instance I mentioned about the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they've looked for you ... or else I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from check in & scroll through the list of recommended pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anyone, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some details it'll begin utilizing it so recommend buddies so it will certainly become harder to inform that has searched for you & that's been shown there because they're attached to something you've clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical approach in the approach, however hey ho it works & it's the only approach I recognize that does.