My Facebook Account is Deactivated | New 2019

To claim that Facebook plays a big part in my life is a little an understatement-- as I make certain it is for any other social media sites manager. Not just do I utilize it to interact with friends and family-- however I'm for life adding content to one of the many pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

My Facebook Account Is Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my surprise when I tried to sign into Facebook one early morning just to get the adhering to message:

My account was disabled? What does that even indicate?

I tried to visit with an additional internet browser as well as I got the very same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook supplied a type submission web page for those wishing to write to Facebook about their handicapped account, and also I emailed them generally asking why my account was impaired and also just how I can obtain access back to the many pages I'm an admin for. I explained that I handle a selection of web pages for clients, as well as was always mindful concerning the material I published-- besides, my parents get on Facebook as well.

After sending the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an email to the good friends who's e-mail addresses I really had and also clarified what took place. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were only able to be spoken to by me on Facebook.

The replies I obtained from that e-mail were classified into three different groups:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it because you uploaded political stuff (I like Ron Paul and also shared material concerning #OWS).
- Maybe someone flagged you.

I check out several of the articles by others that have actually had their accounts impaired to learn why my own was instantly pulled-- without alerting I need to include. The publishing days on the articles extend the lifetime of Facebook, showing that the firm has permanently gotten on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discretion.

I located some write-ups by renowned blog owners or reporters, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, as well as Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook customers had their profiles and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook uncovered who they disabled. For the rest people, we're basically on our own.

Reading these write-ups didn't impart much hope in me or my scenario. The realization of what I lost was beginning to set in as well.

For many years I had computers collision, stolen, lost, and so on and also relied on Facebook to organize all my traveling and celebration images. The site isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not post all my photos on Facebook for my friends and household to view at their discernment? There were more than 2000 pictures, countless video clips, post (notes), plus all the calls (I still haven't been able to reconnect with several who were all shed when Facebook impaired my account). This was looking to be a really grim situation as I better recognized simply what was lost.

I had to regain access to Facebook to manage the web pages for my customers, as well as also for my own business. Most of my web pages' admin gain access to were shown a companion and were conveniently set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the new account.

Some of the Facebook web pages admin accessibility were shared with my clients, whom I needed to contact to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. Every one of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" as well as truly so. I, also, would certainly question the person I paid to manage my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was impaired. Wouldn't you?

I still don't have a response to that inquiry. "I have no suggestion" is the response I still give, due to the fact that its true. Facebook has still yet to give me a reason my account was handicapped. After reading the factors Facebook handicapped accounts on their web page I was still in the dark. I really did not spam-add people, message sex-related content, bug anyone. so why they deleted me didn't make sense. Only after I check out various other write-ups did I understand a bit a lot more.

Facebook can disable your account if your screen name is various than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, but not by a lot. It was still phonetically the exact same, yet spelled different than the rest of my family members. I also had a customer who just recently used a competition promotion to enhance their e-mail listing. According to Facebook advertising guidelines, competitions can only be run on Facebook through either applications: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I checked that customer's Facebook web page as well as it was gone also. Aha!

Although the competition had not been exactly organized on Facebook (it was hosted on the client's site), and also the champion was notified by means of e-mail (you can not introduce winners on your wall surface), I was positive this was the offending activity which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Bye-bye'.

At this moment it had to do with a week given that I at first created Facebook that eventful early morning, and I still hadn't obtained a reply. I revisited the page permitting me to get in touch with Facebook, as well as clarified that I now had a far better suggestion regarding why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I promised never ever to do something like that once again (was it actually that poor??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off and also waited again. After a couple of more days I understood something. something very crucial-- I developed a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would have never received the e-mail since it was readied to "Miss Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent out an additional e-mail to Facebook, this time letting them know that I had a filter on my gmail and also if they did call me prior to this email, I would certainly have never ever obtained it.

A few days later on I ultimately got an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only reaction I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent feedback-- sure Facebook is a 'young' business, but I make sure there should be someone there with better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- don't email us once again.' OK Facebook.

So what did I learn from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never understand if/when they'll decide to erase you.
2. Do not manage your different customer's web pages with the exact same account. If one page/account gets deleted, you will not lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are pretenders that's profiles are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a pal" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month since I had my account handicapped, and had great deals of time to assess the experience. I haven't attempted to speak to Facebook directly considering that I got the email from Javier, but I did begin the internet site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to draw attention to the unfavorable experience.

Do I want Facebook to alter their disabling plan? Nope.

I handle a few MU sites and if you want somebody off your website, of course erase them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account as well as to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded web content onto the site-- No images to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No standing updates to LOL at-- It would certainly be NOTHING.

Facebook should permit those who they disabled to download their account, letting them retrieve their photos/videos/notes/ etc., before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their close friends condition updates (instead of 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it possible for an energetic account to be downloaded and install, so why not an impaired account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit elder in this area-- specifically with their IPO announced. I'm in fact taking into consideration buying stock so they will certainly have to listen to my complaint-- at least I'll benefit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, and if so how?