Delete All Facebook Messages at once | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk selected to go through the person's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and then utilize that info to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone could possibly have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly assume as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you should click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, and also pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far also lengthy. However, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is simple. Open your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few mins you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!