How to See who Searches for You On Facebook | New 2019




I imagine there's plenty of people available that would be pretty curious about learning who's been looking for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll most likely enjoy this message due to the fact that I noticed something rather cool down the various other week which allows you to do simply that, as well as I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'functional' of techniques, yet it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I recognize that does. I recognize there's a lots of apps that declare they can reveal you that's been searching for you yet the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with other purposes (such as stealing access to your profile to publish spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no risk to your account.

Below's how I uncovered it.

At the time of composing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a big fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply an empty account arrangement with my name as well as it was produced with the sole intention of enabling me to subscribe to certain sites. You recognize ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yes as high as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Currently here's things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I satisfied a lady. We talked awhile and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A few days after I so occurred to sign into Facebook on my phone, as well as hunch who existed in my 'suggested pals'?

None other than the lady I fulfilled on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she have to have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to remember what I actually look like).

And also because Facebook doesn't know that else to suggest to me (because I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to reveal me recommended pals based upon that has been looking for me.

So below's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended buddies will not always reveal people that have actually been searching for you. Certain, several of them might have looked for you but there is no way of telling for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended close friends based upon your rate of interests, that your already good friends with & what groups you have actually signed up with-- amongst an entire tons of other things.

Yet if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any kind of good friends-- it doesn't understand who to suggest.

So it shows you the people that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would certainly be interested in figuring out that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account and take a look at your 'advised friends' (however be sure to review the important ideas listed below, otherwise it might mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would likewise want learning who's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also post a profile image of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your main account as it'll have friends and also updates, however cunningly you've got an additional account resting there all set to catch unwary searchers.

After that, when you're ready to learn who's been looking for you all you require to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and also look into your advised pals ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

However, consider these vital ideas.

First of all, make use of common sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will suggested some 'arbitrary' pals, so not everyone that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone shows up there who you took place to satisfy that would have had nothing else previous link to you (like the example I stated concerning the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they've looked for you ... or else I think you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account other than check in & scroll with the list of advised close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't look any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so recommend pals so it will end up being harder to inform who has looked for you & that's been revealed there because they're attached to something you've clicked or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can figure out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the technique, however hey ho it works & it's the only technique I know that does.