How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and afterwards make use of that information to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

After this experience I chose that I wished to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would believe as there is no global "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you must click into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and pick "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far also taxing. Nevertheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All At Once



The procedure is simple. Open your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will certainly not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!