How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook | New 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker chose to go through the person's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that use that information to message their friends-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody can possibly have access to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wished to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would have access to. Yet I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would think as there is no global "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, and pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far as well taxing. Nevertheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click on the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will remove all the messages on that entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, and also they will not reappear when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!