Is My Facebook Account Deactivated | New 2019

To say that Facebook plays a large part in my life is a bit of an understatement-- as I make sure it is for any other social networks supervisor. Not only do I use it to keep in touch with friends and family-- however I'm forever including web content to among the many pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Is My Facebook Account Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Envision my surprise when I attempted to sign into Facebook one early morning only to get the following message:

My account was disabled? What does that even indicate?

I tried to visit with an additional browser and I obtained the same message. Facebook handicapped my account!

Facebook supplied a kind submission page for those desiring to contact Facebook concerning their disabled account, and I emailed them essentially asking why my account was handicapped as well as exactly how I can get access back to the various pages I'm an admin for. I discussed that I handle a selection of web pages for customers, and was constantly conscious concerning the material I published-- after all, my parents get on Facebook as well.

After sending out the e-mail to Facebook, I sent an e-mail to the close friends that's email addresses I really had and described what took place. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were just able to be contacted by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that email were identified into three various classifications:

- WTF/WTH-- why would certainly they do that ??
- Is it due to the fact that you published political stuff (I such as Ron Paul and common web content about #OWS).
- Perhaps someone flagged you.

I check out some of the articles by others that have actually had their accounts handicapped to find out why mine was suddenly drawn-- without warning I should include. The publishing days on the posts cover the life time of Facebook, revealing that the business has actually forever gotten on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discretion.

I found some write-ups by renowned blog writers or reporters, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and also Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook users had their profiles and/or web pages reabled not long after Facebook found who they disabled. For the remainder people, we're primarily on our own.

Reviewing these articles didn't infuse much hope in me or my circumstance. The understanding of what I shed was starting to embed in too.

Over the years I had computer systems collision, stolen, shed, and so on as well as relied on Facebook to organize all my traveling and also party pictures. The website isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not publish all my pictures on Facebook for my friends as well as family members to watch at their discretion? There were more than 2000 pictures, countless video clips, article (notes), plus all the calls (I still haven't had the ability to reconnect with numerous that were all lost when Facebook impaired my account). This was looking to be a very bleak situation as I further understood simply what was shed.

I needed to restore access to Facebook to manage the pages for my customers, as well as likewise for my very own ventures. Many of my pages' admin access were shared with a partner and were quickly held up up with the new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I established the new account.

Several of the Facebook pages admin accessibility were shared with my customers, whom I needed to get in touch with to have them re-add me with my brand-new account. Every one of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" and also truly so. I, as well, would examine the individual I paid to handle my Facebook page why their Facebook account was disabled. Wouldn't you?

I still don't have a solution to that inquiry. "I have no suggestion" is the answer I still provide, since its real. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason why my account was impaired. After reading the reasons Facebook disabled accounts on their web page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add people, article sexual content, harass anyone. so why they deleted me really did not make sense. Only after I review other articles did I understand a little bit more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display screen name is different than that on your birth certification. Mine was, however not by much. It was still phonetically the same, yet meant different than the rest of my family. I also had a client who just recently used a competition promotion to increase their email checklist. According to Facebook promotional standards, contests can only be run on Facebook through a couple of apps: ShortStack as well as WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that client's Facebook page and also it was gone too. Aha!

Although the competition wasn't specifically held on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's web site), and the champion was alerted by means of e-mail (you can not reveal winners on your wall surface), I was certain this was the annoying action which had me ushered off Facebook without so much as a 'Adieu'.

At this point it was about a week given that I at first composed Facebook that eventful morning, and also I still had not gotten a reply. I revisited the web page allowing me to contact Facebook, as well as described that I currently had a far better concept regarding why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I promised never ever to do something like that once again (was it truly that poor??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent that off and also waited once again. After a couple of even more days I understood something. something really crucial-- I developed a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would have never ever obtained the email because it was set to "Avoid Inbox/Delete". Extreme.

So I sent out an additional email to Facebook, this time letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail as well as if they did call me prior to this e-mail, I would certainly have never gotten it.

A couple of days later on I finally obtained an e-mail from Javier at Facebook. Below's the only action I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent feedback-- certain Facebook is a 'young' business, however I'm sure there need to be a person there with much better tact than 'we're not mosting likely to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I gain from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever understand if/when they'll choose to delete you.
2. Don't manage your different client's web pages with the exact same account. If one page/account gets removed, you won't lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are pretenders who's profiles are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Add as a buddy" switch making it difficult to re-add them.

Its been about a month because I had my account handicapped, as well as had lots of time to review the experience. I haven't attempted to call Facebook directly since I obtained the email from Javier, however I did start the web site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the negative experience.

Do I want Facebook to transform their disabling plan? Nope.

I take care of a couple of MU websites as well as if you want somebody off your site, by all means delete them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and also to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog blog posts, that is wrong. What would certainly Facebook be if no one uploaded content onto the website-- No photos to share or tag-- No write-ups to Like-- No condition updates to LOL at-- It would certainly be NOTHING.

Facebook ought to allow those who they disabled to download their account, letting them get their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their buddies condition updates (as opposed to 'Liking' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an energetic account to be downloaded, so why not a disabled account?

It's time for Facebook to get a bit elder in this area-- particularly with their IPO revealed. I'm really thinking about buying stock so they will certainly have to listen to my complaint-- at the minimum I'll benefit from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, as well as if so how?