How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook | New 2019

With iOS 6 many users are seeing that Facebook birthday as well as occasions are polluting their individual schedules on their iPhones as well as iPads. By disabling and hiding this data, you can return your calendar to its previous look.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iOS with the most up to date upgrade. Numerous customers have actually first discovered this when seeing Facebook events and birthdays from Facebook close friends inhabiting their calendars.

For example, Jack sent us the following:

" The something I do not like about my apple iphone 5 is that birthday celebrations from my fb close friends show up in my calendar. My boy is currently wishing to upgrade our family's iPad and his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Exists any way I can keep Facebook assimilation yet hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook information from their iOS tool to try to get rid of this details. Fortunately, you can conveniently hide the birthday celebrations and also Facebook events while maintaining the other Facebook functions made it possible for.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the top left hand corner of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions and Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Furthermore, if you have actually permitted your tool to copy Facebook birthday celebrations right into your Contacts, you might intend to uncheck the Birthdays choice under the Other area.