How to Erase All Facebook Messages | New 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and then use that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody might possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for years!

After this experience I chose that I intended to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click right into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much also time-consuming. However, I did discover an incredible plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Erase All Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 customers and I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and also click the plugin symbol that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you must be rid of all your old discussions, and they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!