How to Change My Username In Facebook | New 2019

Are you attempting to alter your Facebook username and also you are wondering if it is feasible? My response is OF COURSE! It is totally feasible. Today's message is centered on just how to transform Facebook Username. The actions needed to accomplish this is rather simple to comply with. Keep reading to know much more.

Facebook is among the most used social media platforms worldwide today. I know that you know this reality currently, I'm just claiming it because I want to and since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of people get this wrong. Your Facebook username is in fact different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your profile.

Most people reading this article might be probably questioning as well as asking themselves this specific question, Why will I ever need to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are really numerous reasons that you would certainly think of altering your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

- You may have done a legal name adjustment.
- You are tired of your existing username and want to try another thing.
- You used a nickname for your Facebook username as well as want to make it sound/look much more main.
- Some other various reason that's best recognized to you.

I remember numerous years ago, I wanted to transform my Facebook username, but I had a tough time transforming it. Why did I intend to alter it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I really made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was absolutely humorous. I then decided that it was time to alter my Facebook username and I did. I transformed it to something a lot more expert. This is something every person need to consider before transforming Facebook username.

Exactly How To Modification Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your COMPUTER.

2. Click on the down-facing arrowhead situated just after the assistance icon.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click on setups.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general setups tab, Click Edit ideal alongside Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Enter a brand-new username and also click conserve changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For protection reasons, you will have to re-enter your Facebook password as well as click on submit.
Change Facebook Username

And also there you have it. That was totally very easy, right? Yeah, I understand.

As a wise man as soon as stated, everything that has a beginning has an end. We've come to the end of this post on how to transform Facebook username. I hope you appreciated reading this short article as much as I appreciated creating it for you. Do not forget to share this write-up.

Thanks for coming by.