How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook | New 2019

With iOS 6 lots of individuals are observing that Facebook birthday as well as events are contaminating their personal calendars on their iPhones as well as iPads. By disabling and concealing this data, you can return your schedule to its previous feel and look.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iphone with the most recent upgrade. Many users have actually initially observed this when seeing Facebook events and also birthdays from Facebook close friends inhabiting their schedules.

For example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I don't such as about my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb close friends show up in my schedule. My boy is currently wanting to update our household's iPad and his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook assimilation yet hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook information from their iphone gadget to attempt to eliminate this details. Luckily, you can quickly hide the birthdays and Facebook events while keeping the other Facebook functions allowed.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events as well as Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Furthermore, if you have actually enabled your gadget to copy Facebook birthdays into your Calls, you might wish to uncheck the Birthdays alternative under the Other area.