How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook | New 2019

With iOS 6 several individuals are seeing that Facebook birthday as well as events are contaminating their individual calendars on their apples iphone and iPads. By disabling and also concealing this information, you can return your schedule to its previous feel and look.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest update. Numerous customers have first noticed this when seeing Facebook occasions as well as birthdays from Facebook close friends inhabiting their calendars.

For instance, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I do not like about my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb good friends show up in my calendar. My child is now wishing to update our household's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook combination but conceal those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are deleting their Facebook information from their iOS device to attempt to remove this details. Luckily, you can easily conceal the birthday celebrations and Facebook events while keeping the various other Facebook features allowed.

1. Open up the Calendar application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule button in the top left hand corner of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events as well as Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Additionally, if you have allowed your tool to replicate Facebook birthday celebrations into your Calls, you may want to uncheck the Birthdays choice under the Other section.